Wind, snow and more snow

Once again I have been defeated by the weather an another attempt to complete my qualifying cross country.

My first attempt on Wednesday was scuppered by forecast strong and gusty winds – that was a hard one to cancel as the sky was clear and the winds were calm. Luckily, the winds did get quite gusty which I think proved my decision right!

The second chance will be tomorrow, but as the UK is currently being battered by negative temperatures and snow from the beast from the east I think it will be very unlikely.

I think I will hold off flying until the end of April or the start of May in the hope of finding some nicer weather there. I’m under no time pressure to finish my PPL just yet and I would prefer to get some good flying done with nice weather.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *